Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Tuesday 24 November 2009

25th November 2009


Apologies for not adding much to the website this week. I have been busy in the background doing orders and will be adding a few bears that will be going to a shop in the next couple of days. I also am at a craft fair this Saturday in Lichfield at the GuildHall. I will be back soon so please keep looking in. This is one of the bears that will be going to Silly Bears in Aberdeen next week.

3 comments:

  1. This little creation is so...cute..
    When i see that eys I want to hug this little bear..!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Marijke
    Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, as always. I love your bears, they are the cutest xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you both very much. Marijke how are things in Holland? Will you be doing Hugglets in February? xxx

    ReplyDelete