Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Thursday 10 December 2009

11th December 09

Well it is 1 o'clock in the morning and I have been on the computer all night trying to put right what I messed up earlier. And you wouldn't believe that what I was trying to do was save everything to my harddrive for safety and I ended up loosing my website. I really don't know if I am going to have to do a whole new website now. I have tried restoring my computer back to an earlier time but it hasn't helped so if there is anyone else out there that can't sleep and knows what I can do I would appreciate help greatly!!!
i am giving up now but this might be my onlt means of communiation for a while to let you know what is new & what has sold.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got it sorted ...its a horrible feeling isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa - a nightmare but okay now! Wouldn't it be nice to have someone in the household who new what they were doing with websites???

    ReplyDelete