Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Sunday 1 November 2009

1st November 2009


Well the sky loooks black outside. Was out at 7 o'clock this morning for our usual walk and got absolutely soaked through - saved having a shower!!! Just in case I don't blog again this week ( am convinced my broadband provider is going to cut us off while the changeover occurs!) i just want to let you know that Misi ( Make it sell it) are holding their first craft fair at Paintworks in Bristol on Saturday 10.30 till 5.00 and I will be there with my bears of which I am going to brink along some of my early bears that I will sell real cheap. All the stallholders will only be selling handmade goods - jewellry, Art, wood, sewing, knitting, cards etc so there should be some fabulous original christmas presents there for you. So far I only know the postcode in Bristol which is BS4 3EH but it is in the Artisan quarter I believe and Bristol has some excellent shops and things to do there. Come and make a day of it :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jean,

    Here is Marijke ...your bearfriend from Holland..
    Jean you little bears are so cut and sweet..
    I am in love with your lovely creations...they are ...Amazing!!!

    I hope to hear from you on my Blog...

    Sweet greetings and a big bearhug..
    Marijke van Ooijen

    ReplyDelete