Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Thursday 22 October 2009

22nd October 2009

Hello everyone, I really don't get to blog very often- what with flickr, twitter, Misi and of course my website, and that's before I start bearmaking lol . Anyway I thought I had better blog today just in case I have trouble getting into my website. Now this is because today my husband Mike retires and the company he works for have paid all broadband bills etc. Somehow I have a feeling that when we change over there will be problems and we will be without internet for a while. I really hope not but just in case, I will go to internet cafes to check emails but may not be able to access my website to make changes. Should be able to blog though.
I will leave it for now.
Hugs from me and the Little Scruffs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment