Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Monday 13 September 2010

12th September 2010




Good Morning all on this lovely Monday morning here in France. I have managed to finish another 2 bears so hopefully will add them to my blog now. Non of the bears have bells and adornments as I have left them all behind in England but will add them on my return.
I was going to make a very sophisticated little pink bear for the Fat Heads but she was having non of it!!! She wanted to be a proper Fat Head, scruffy and worn like the rest of them!
Anyway I did try to upload to my proper website http://www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk but unfortunately I can't do it so they will all be put on the site on my return. But if you would like to know more details of any of the bears just give me an email or text littlescruffs@yahoo.co.uk or 07929310275 . I aim to check my emails every other day while I am here. 2 more weeks to go.
I hope anyone who did Hugglets had a very successful day. Speak soon xxxJean

No comments:

Post a Comment