Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Monday 21 December 2009

21st December 2009


Well the last bear of 2009 has now gone on the website and I have promised to get on with Christmas, spring clean, visit and all and yet somehow tonight I have been playing around with a new design!!!! Perhaps just a couple of hours a day then hey!

Tomorrow it is taking back throws I bought the other day for my 2 settees that are looking too shabby for Christmas - they weren't big enough and they would have just got on my nerves everytime I sat on them. Then we are off to visit my brother David who has so much wrong with him, poor thing, that you always count your blessings when you come away from him, bless him.

Amy, my daughter in Italy said it is snowing really bad there and she is a bit worried that she won't be able to get home for Christmas - that just cannot happen, I won't allow it!!!!

Well I will love and leave you now and speak again before Christmas xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jean,

    A warm Christmas and a good 2010!
    And I hope we meet at Hugglets in february.

    Sweet greetings,
    Marijkexxx

    ReplyDelete