Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Saturday 20 June 2009

Where is the sun?


We have friends coming over this evening. Whenever we go to theirs Pat always cooks a delicious meal. Tonight the weather was supposed to be beautiful so I thought I could do a crafty and go for a drive in the country- get fish & chips followed by a walk by the river. I was cooking a pud I am not that bad (well actually is strawberries & cream cooking??) but it is really dull here. Sun come out now!!! I have added Fritz to the website today, a cute little Fat head

have a good weekend all xxx

2 comments:

  1. I just love this little bear - he is so cute - well- all of your bears are! lovely blog too - keep posting the pics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jean, I have tagged you. Details on my blog x

    ReplyDelete