Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Friday 5 June 2009

Friday 5th June09


Sweet little Pete has just been finished. He is only 3" tall and fully jointed. I have just sold Max and he is going to a very good home with lots of his brothers already there.
I am having another - "I don't know what to make" day!! I have just cut out a new design but still something is telling me to do something else?? Any suggestions welcome Lol
Maybe a panda - I shall go and have a rummage in a bit.
I have just come back from feeding the ducks - I always try and make sure the lovely mallards have more than the Canadian geese & swans - they are so sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment