Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Monday 15 June 2009

15th June 2009

Can't believe we are half way through June already. I have just added Miles to my site, a real saggy old looking one with a big head.
Last week I went to a bear fair as a customer, had a go on the raffle and won an artist bear! He arrived today and is lovely.
I seem to have a thing about my local community centre/police station (Grr) yesterday Mike (hubby) went for a bike ride - fell off really hurting his leg and arm- and somehow managed to loose his keys. I followed his route on a very long walk but only managed to find someone's credit card!
Today I went to the community centre - huge queues, gave up and phoned instead. the operator said no-one was answering and we proceeded to have a moan about how stupid the system is. I said no-one would have waited in the queue to hand the keys in anyway! - rant over.
I have just taken Sophie the lovely Airdale a walk and am now wondering what sort of bear to make. maybe a small one?? Think I might have a mooch in charity shop for inspiration first and buy a teapot - gone mad on Earl Grey Green Tea.
love to everyone and if you want me to make certain style,colour of bear ask away - I never make you buy them if they are not what you expected!!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment