Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Sunday 10 May 2009

New Bear

Just a quick blog to say almost finished bear that will go on the site tomorrow. I have got loads of new ones in my head and hopefully won't have too many distractions this week so will be able to crack on with them.
Had a night out with the girls I used to work with on Friday and a trip to Bristol to see my daughter on Saturday plus a very long walk with friends today so that's it for a few days for me - back in hibernation tomorrow!!
On the last day of this month I will be at Evesham Arts Centre which is just up the road from me. It is an open day Art for All where there will be all sorts of arts,crafts, drama demonstrations etc. I will put details on my Fair page tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment