Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Wednesday 6 May 2009

6th May

Well I have been a rubbish blogger this week - where has time gone to?? The bank holiday I spent teaching and I am in the middle of 2 new designs - at this stage I have no idea if they are going to work or not!! I certainly hope so.
I have just realised that I haven't changed my sale of the week either so I will be doing that tomorrow - haven't decided which one yet.
I now have a whole room all to myself to fill (okay it already is!!) with bearmaking supplies. I have been sharing a small part of it with my husbands' tools and rubbish but he has now been sent up in the loft! I might be able to decide a bit quicker what I am going to use now it is on display - sadly I won't be able to convince anyone that I need more mohair!
I shall try and get a new bear up by tomorrow night so it's good night from me

No comments:

Post a Comment