Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Friday 7 January 2011

7th January 2011



I hope the New Year has started off well for you with not too many weather traumas. It was really unusual for Evesham to have so much snow and a bit of a novelty......for a while!!!!

Well I have been having a great deal of trouble with my internet recently and it still isn't resolved. Firstly the phone started playing up, crackly and only working sometimes, now that has gone completely. Now the internet is pretty much the same, cutting out all the time. Also people have been having trouble paying and emailing me so things need to change quickly. The trouble is it is a bit of an unusual case but to tell you the truth you would be bored stiff if I carried on so I won't bother.
Rufus, the little dog with the black ears above, is a new design which reminds me of a mohair dog from long ago. Iam enjoying working on new styles but of course I still make the old faithfuls. I shall be at Hugglets bear show on the 27th February in Kensington, London. What a fabulous Fair it is too. You can find more details on my website or through Hugglets themselves.
Well bye for now and I look forward to hearing from you
Beary Hugs
Jean and the Little Scruffs

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! We would like to be friends with you! Follow us on http://travelwithmichael.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete