Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Saturday 23 January 2010

23rd January 2010


Hello and a quick Hello at that!! I have just spent a complete morning trying to photograph some bears and editing them with a new photo editing program. I haven't got a clue what I am doing!!!!! I have been really busy with orders this week so haven't got much up on site. I find the taking photos and uploading them to site takes up so much time that I think for the next few weeks with Hugglets coming up I will be doing a couple at a time. I will be keeping a few Hugglets bears a surprise - not that I have made any yet!!! Hubby will be away for a week soon so I am planning to hibernate and make, make, make.

Speak soon and have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment