Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Hubbys Birthday!




Well it is hubbys significant birthday today - he has taken the day off and we have been a nice walk in the park and he has been to the gym while I scrubbed and cleaned!! Now we are off to see our daughter in Leamington. She is studying hard (I hope) for her final uni exams. After a picnic in the park we are off to Birmingham to see my brother and then out for a meal with Mikes' Brother and wife. I shall be taking my sewing while we sit and sunbathe of course.


My favourite bears have both been sold which I am part sad about but highly delighted that they are going to a very good home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment