Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Tuesday 4 December 2012

4th December 2012
Well looking at the last time I blogged  I wouldn't rely on coming here to find out about Little Scruffs! Just go straight to my website above  which I update most days.



The trouble is I have never been any good at letter writing , coupled with the fact that I am lucky enough to have been extremely busy with the bears....  and dogs of course... oh and don't forget the girafes, and I forgot about the cats!!!  Here are a few  above but there are 14 pages of them in my Galleries if you want to see any others.
No news  on the book at the moment.The agent has been away and hasn't seen it yet so it won't be out for Christmas unfortunately.
My very good friends Rob & Wendy bought me, amongst other things, a wonderful old bear last week and I thought I would try replicating him. Here they both are below
I will finish now, thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment