Please come and visit the Little Scruffs on my website

Little Scruffs would love you to come and visit the website as cyberspace can be very lonely for tiny bears!!!!
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk

Sunday 28 February 2010

28th February 2010

Wow what a lovely day I had doing the Hugglets bear fair today!!! Sold loads, had lots of shop orders and had a lovely time meeting people and seeing Marijke who I met in September and we had tables next to each other. We did a bear swop and I am now the proud owner of a beautiful bear which I will photograph tomorrow. Thank you Helen for coming on your long journey, it was great to see you and sock monkey is a favourite in the Grogan household. Julieann from Silly Bears in Aberdeen is just as nice in the the flesh as I expected and I enjoyed the day enormously.
I will get some more bears on the site tomorrow hopefully and speak soon
Hugs
Jean

4 comments:

  1. Dear Jean,

    It was lovely that you and your husband are next to us on the fair.
    Your scruffs are so cute, and when I look at mine, I thinking about you.
    On my blog is a picture of you and me, and a link to your blog.
    I hope you like this picture ...whe look very
    on this picture.

    Very sweet greetings...
    and big hugs for you little scruffs!

    Marijkexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Marijke, I have just written on your blog too!!!! It was so lovely being next to you at Hugglets. What a show!!! it was great wasn't it and the bear I swopped with you is beautiful- I love it.
    Hope to see you again Marijke
    Big Hugs
    Jean xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've nominated your blog for a Sunshine award.
    Best wishes, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Gallimaufry, a very nice surprise :0)

    ReplyDelete